Tunmise was a founding member of Spirit of David's Lagos Branch and its first ballet class teacher and very proudly so!
As part of this week's celebration of Spirit of David's 23rd Anniversary, we will be giving away five e-copies of the book Memoirs of a 'Lazy Korfa,' exclusively to current SOD members.
Memoirs of a 'Lazy Korfa' is a book loosely based on the journal Tunmise kept during NYSC camp.
If you've ever had to venture into the unknown like Segun Lawal
and SOD have had to again and again over the last 23 years then you'll completely relate to this fascinating book!
Entries open 23rd of April and close at midnight (Nigerian time) on the 25th of April. Winners will be chosen by a random draw.
They will be announced during SOD's Instagram Live on the 26th of April.
GIVEAWAY ENTRY NOW CLOSED
Find out more about the book here and read excerpts on the blog.
Share your NYSC memories with the Lazy Korfa Community and we'll publish our favourites on our blog.
Want to know when paperback copies become available for purchase in Nigeria? Subscribe!
The Boring But Important Stuff (Terms and Conditions)
1. This giveaway is being organised and run by the team behind Lazy Korfa.
2. Offer is available as eBooks ONLY via Okadabooks. No cash alternative available.
3. To qualify, you'll need to:
- Open an Okadabooks account to receive the prize - Easy to open HERE!
- Be a current member of SOD, any branch - Why not?!
- Be following @spiritofdavidgdc and @Lazykorfa on Instagram - Good stuff!
4. Only lazykorfa.com website entries qualify.
5. This giveaway is not open to close relatives of SOD CC, Segun Lawal or the author, Tunmise Usikalu.
So if you think you're a close relative, please don't enter the draw! Ha!
All information collected will only be used for this prize draw.