GIVEAWAY ENTRY NOW CLOSED
Ever wondered what NYSC camp life is like or want to relive the moments?
Lazy Korfa is partnering with YNaija to give away twenty copies of the recently published book,
Memoirs of a 'Lazy Korfa' by Tunmise Usikalu.
It is a vivid account of the 3 weeks of NYSC camp. Even if you have no clue about NYSC, you will discover in this entirely relatable story what can happen when one person ventures into the amazing, challenging unknown - and the strange adventure that unfolds...
Memoirs of a 'Lazy Korfa' is available for purchase online and in bookshops: Page Bookstore, Roving Heights, Patabah Books, Okadabooks, Amazon and Kobobooks. Find ALL details here.
Entries open Tuesday, 16th of June and close at midnight (Nigerian time) on Friday, 19th of June.
Winners will be chosen by a random draw. They will be announced on Monday, 22nd of June, 2020.
Share your NYSC memories with the Lazy Korfa Community and we'll publish our favourites on our blog.
The Boring But Important Stuff (Terms and Conditions)
1. This giveaway is being organised and run by the team behind Lazy Korfa.
- If eBook format is your preferred option, you will need to open an Okadabooks account to receive the book.
- If Paperback is your preference, you will need to arrange collection or delivery from a specified outlet.
4. Only lazykorfa.com website entries qualify.
5. The offer is redeemable between the 22nd of June and the 5th of July, 2020 ONLY.
6. This giveaway is not open to staff of YNaija and Red Media or their close relatives as well as relatives
of the author, Tunmise Usikalu.
All information collected will only be used for this prize draw unless otherwise indicated by entrant (e.g. Lazy Korfa subscription).